Sunday, February 12, 2012

Girls Choice

Yesterday was girls choice! I couldn’t have asked for a better date! I took Devin Kunzler and I seriously had the best weekend EVER with him! For are day date we went on a picture scabanger hunt around town. My group won, woot woot!!! After that we took a journey to Mack’s Family Drive Inn for lunch. Then we went to Moki and Stockton’s house and watched The Longest Yard and played a little X-box!  We went home for about an hour to get ready then everyone came to my house for dinner and dessert! I think the thing everyone liked the most was making up random sentences out of the conversation hearts and giving them to people! Me and Devin started that thank you very much :) We goofed off at my house for a bit, and then danced the night away at the dance. After we went to Kent’s to get drinks and went to Karissa’s house to watch Tommy Boy! Sadly the day was over and everyone went home :( I seriously didn’t want the day to end, it was amazing! I had the best group anyone could ask for and so many good laughs and memories made!
My scabanger hunt group, Ya we dominated!




The best table!


Moki, Devin, Nick and Me being dorks

Me and Devin being Goobers :)

ya we are cute, no big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment