Monday, January 21, 2013

Halfway There

From the famous lyrics of Big Time Rush
"We're halfway there, we're looking good now
Nothing's gonna get in the way
We're halfway there and looking back now
I'd never thought that I'd ever say
We're halfway there, we're halfway there"
Last week was midterm at school. Do you know what that means? I AM OFFICIALLY HALFWAY THROUGH MY SENIOR YEAR!! I am already seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I cant help but smile ear to ear whenever I think about graduating. I keep thinking about moving over to Logan. (OH YEAH I'M GONNA BE AN AGGIE NEXT YEAR, WOOT WOOT) and having adventures, living on my own, cooking my own food, etc. Then reality hits and I realize I still have about 7 months left :( but the day will come, and it will come fast! I don't feel old enough to be on my down hill stretch to graduation. I don't feel like the BIG seniors I thought were huge and scary when I was in intermediate school. I don't feel like its my time to start my life, and really truly discover who I am. Senior year definitely has already had its ups and downs and as of right now it hasn't been my favorite year (I still miss all my friends that graduated last year way to much) but I feel that in a blink of an eye I will be tossing my cap in the air and saying "I DID IT" May 29th please hurry and get here fast!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm so excited for you Darci. College life truly is the best. It is definitely hard but it is also the absolute best. Oh, and "Go Aggies, Go Aggies, Go! Go! Go!"

    ReplyDelete