Saturday, February 26, 2011

Breakfast Buddies

Whitney White and Kim Thornley are by far the best “Breakfast Buddies” ever! After a long and tiring early morning practice we head over to Whitney’s house for some of her moms AMAZING breakfast! I m use to cereal every morning at my house (I love cereal so that tends to make me happy) but Paula White's breakfast is to die for! Something about getting ready for school at their house, hearing the fire alarm go off every morning for no reason, and seeing something about Disneyland everywhere you look in their house just makes my mornings great! The whites are so welcoming into their home and I love it. Last night Me and Kim spent the night at Whitney’s house to have a “Breakfast Buddies Sleepover” and of course to eat Paula’s chocolate chip pancakes in the morning :)  I love Kim and Whitney and all are little talks we have together, these girls can diffidently make me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment