Thursday, May 5, 2011

Miss Sidney Toone

I’m sure you all are getting sick of my random blog post about people in my life but I’m sorry I just love blogging and I couldn’t leave out Miss Sidney Toone out of the excitement. This girl is seriously my best friend. She knows the exact me, I tell her my whole life story and she is there to listen. I think she is the only one who truly knows exactly what I’m feeling, what I’m going through and all the crazy and random things I’m doing with my life. I know I can tell her anything without her judging me at all! Over the past year since me and Sidney have become way close all I can say is the minutes I talk on the phone has sky rocketed! We can spend hours on the phone together and never have moments of awkward silences of not know what to say next. We have the most random conversations I’m sure anyone has ever had. Sid knows I am here for her no matter what stupid thing she can get herself into and I’m the first one she lets know of her crazy adventures. Over the past little while she has had her fair share of stupid decisions, emotional breakdowns and just trials she’s been faced with. But needless to say with just a phone call of knowing she’s had a bad day, nothing better than a ¾ chocolate, ¼ vanilla frosty can do the trick. I have had countless memories with this girl and I don’t think I’ve laughed so hard in my life! I couldn’t image my year without this girl. She was the first person I talked to when I had a bad day and just needed someone to cry to or when I needed someone to make me laugh. I don’t think anyone else could draw so many pictures of strangling boys or love the movie Cars as much as I do. We are seriously just like Lightning McQueen and Matter! Today’s Sidney’s birthday and I’m so excited that she is finally 16. I love this girl to death and couldn’t have asked for a better friend! We love to tell each other we are twins since we look alike (especially while dancing), has a family of 4 girls, both Bishops daughters (were always the most rebellious. Haha J) and share the same hobbies, friends,  and interests. Her family is seriously just like my second family! I love them all to death and I see her little sisters just like my own. Her parents have grounded me several times :) and her mom has saved us from the cops more times than once! (Oh our many crazy adventures) I am so excited to see what other crazy things we get ourselves into! Happy Birthday Best Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment