Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SURPRISE

So not this last Saturday but the Saturday before that started out as just a normal day for Darci (yes I do love talking in 3rd person). After a morning of being bored I was talking to Sadie and we decided we would have a crazy night full of toilet papering, saran wrapping, and writing on people’s car with window marker. So with that being said on went the hoodie and scummy look and off I went to go party the night way. Sadie picked me up and then we went to Madi’s. Once we all met at Madi’s we went to go see the crash site. Seeing the cliff Madi and Kevin went off of on their four wheeling accident totally made me sick to my stomach. It’s crazy how no helmets and flying so far, they are still alive today! We then had the bright idea to go break into Tanglewood (A dance and gymnastics studio) and just go play on the different toys in there. On the way there I got a random text from a kid asking what time my party ends. I had no idea what he was talking about and he then texted me back and said he meant to send that text to Jason. We then laughed hysterically cause D and J aren’t even close. We arrived at Tanglewood and there were cars there. I asked Sadie why there were cars here and she said that there was some bridal shower here earlier today but they left and cars. I then saw someone in the wind (Silly Ryan) and I started to freak out, I swore I saw someone but everyone just laughed and said I was seeing things. We walked through the doors and in the dance mirrors I saw people in the corner. I then yelled “guys there’s people her” and started running out the door. But Miranda and Sadie grabbed me and made me keep walking forward. Then everyone yelled “SURPRISE!”  Wow can I just say I am the most gullible person ever! There were so many hints all week at school, while we were in the car going to Tanglewood and just everything and I didn’t have any idea at all! Oh you can diffidently tell I am a blonde.
The party couldn’t have gotten better. We had a real D.J. who pretty much rocked. Awesome lights, good food, funny things to dress up with, and fun things to play on. Needless to say after a cake fight, dancing and laughing really hard the night was amazing. The Amp over heated at around 10:30 so the D.J. left and most people went home so me and just a couple friends stayed, plugged in an iPod and continued to dance the night away. After everyone left and cleaning up I finally came home around 2. Ya let’s just say I had the best surprise birthday party ever! I pretty much have the best friends anyone could ask for and I seriously can’t even count how many people were there tonight. There were so many people and it’s sad that a couple people I don’t even know who they are were there. But that night was seriously so much fun and one to remember!
My Awesome Party Planners
Ya thats pretty much why I call these two my best friends
Just a couple of people that came
Cake Fight...Thanks Ashlyn and Carson
Be being the little mermaid trying to get cake out of my hair
The cool lights

No comments:

Post a Comment