Sunday, April 3, 2011

Building my Kingdom

This weekend was General Conference. I love General Conference and it always seems like you hear exactly what you need to hear. This weekend, as I listened to the different talks the thought kept coming into my mind about building up my kingdom and being a daughter of god here on earth. Everyone is faced with challenge after challenge and trial after trail. Someone this weekend said “Put your trust in the lord your god, for he will help you through ALL your trails, tribulations and challenges!” I loved that because it made me realize that no matter what I’m going through in life if I just trust in God he will help me through it. We all need to choose the right and be building up are kingdom each and every day. You can’t be afraid of people judging you and thinking you are lower than what you really are. Only you and Heavenly Father know exactly who you are, what you’re going through, what you’re thinking and feeling and exactly what you need to do in order to get through life. I know that this church is true and that we truly are royal sons and daughters of a heavenly king. We can build up are kingdom each and every day with just the small and simple things we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment