Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prom

Well this weekend was Junior Prom. Yes I’m only 15 and a sophomore so Prom was not on my to-do list for the things to do this weekend. But the excitement of watching all my junior friends get all dressed up for prom made me so excited for next year. I can’t wait to put on that perfect dress and feel like a princess with my studly, handsome date standing next to me. I know prom isn’t the perfect night out of your whole high school experiences like all the movies make it seem like. But something about seeing my friends all dressed up in their tuxes and hearing them talk all week on where they are going for their day date.  Plus seeing pictures of what they were going to wear for the big day and how they were just dying to wear it just made my whole week. So that is why I can’t wait for next year, so I can be the one showing everyone my dress and talking about how excited I am, to feel like the Princess in my giant puffy dress and dance the night away with my prince charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment