Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Burrito

It was just a normal day at lunch. I stood in the line to get my food. My choice for today was a Taco Time Crisp Meat Burrito. My tummy was growling at me and so I took my first bit of deliciousness. What I didn’t realize was I was so hunger I took a giant bite. And on top of that about 7 boys were staring at me while I did that. After I heard them all burst out laughing and I started to wonder why they were staring at me, I soon started to worry. Did I have something on my face, did I get something on my shirt, is my hair all messed up, did they do something to my food. Millions of things were running through my mind as I tried to get an answer from at least one of the boys for why they were all staring and laughing at me.  One of them finally answered and said, “Wow Darci you took a big enough bite of that burrito, it must be too good to be true.” They are all some of my closes friends so I knew I shouldn’t be too embarrassed cause they were just giving me a hard time. But still a bunch of boys laughing at you by the way you eat does kinda get you red in the face and paranoid to take another bite. After laughing with them and trying to defend my side of the story. Watching them make fun of me I knew I just had to make a joke out of it. I’m not someone who gets embarrassed easily so I challenged one of the boys to see who could fit the most in their mouth. He had a banana and I still had almost my whole burrito left. We both shoved as much into our mouths that could possible fit. Needless to say I dominated! With just a little bit left of my burrito I shoved more in my mouth then he did (with it still be lady like don’t worry). All the boys couldn’t believe it! The embarrassment of it all had left me and I was just having fun. The rest of the day and days to come, I’m sure, they have been calling me, burrito, I am hoping that name doesn’t stick and I don't think I will be getting a Taco Time Crisp Meat Burrito any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment