Thursday, June 16, 2011

500 Days of Summer

So it finally happened today. After months of gathering dust in the DVD draw, I finally picked it. Today I watched 500 Days of Summer hoping that it would ease my boredom just a little. We have had this movie for months now but I have just never got around to watching it. I knew absolutely nothing about this movie and had no idea what to expect (considering I don’t read so I didn’t even read the back of the case.) In my mind I was going to watch some story of how two peoples summer and their crazy adventures together. Well come to find out the girls name is actually summer and it wasn’t just a season! Ya that was a pretty big shocker to me! Haha I guess I should have figured that 500 days is almost a year and a half and not a simple 3 month season, but oh well give me a break I’m not in school! Can I just say I fell in love with this movie! I was tempted to just turn it off cause I’m not one for the whole love story movies but luckily it was the perfect movie for me! If you haven’t seen it I highly recommend you put this at the top of movies you need to see! Not only is it Funny and entertaining it’s not your average love story. I think that’s what I liked most about it. It sorta made you take a step back and realize that in the right place, at the right time, and with the right person everything in life will just fall into place. You may have to go out and meet people but by meeting people and getting to know them you will then realize what type of person you really want and when that person comes you will realize why it never worked out with anyone else. I’m sure I can already predict what you’re thinking, I thought you hated love stories….Well I’m not the biggest fan of them but I love movies that make you take a step back and just think; think about life, the people in your life, where you’re going and what you need to do to accomplish the goals you have set your mind too. So if you’re just having one of those days where you have nothing better to do in life but watch a movie, Pick this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment