Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Lovin

So summer is almost 1/3 over and I can’t believe it! This summer has been going by faster than I could ever imagine! I love summer and every part about it, I love the tan lines, parties, staying up all night and sleeping in, drinking lemonade in the sun and looking at the stars at night. I just thought I would tell you how my day went today…I woke up around 10 and got breakfast. Rasin Brand Crunch was the choice of the day. I then did a little working out and then got ready for the day. After a nice medium temp shower I cleaned my room and caught up on my Facebook stalking. I then ate lunch and took a nice little nap outside! After my refreshing nap my dear friend Ashlyn came over for a little while and we talked, took a walk and took random pictures! Once Ashlyn left I went home ate dinner and then edited some photos. Then me and Madison went to get Ice’s at the best Icee Shack in Garland. Pink Lemon Sour and Mango is my favorite so of course it was my pick of the day and man it was delicious. Then after taking my little journey to get an Icee, I am currently blogging and watching the movie Valentine’s Day with Madison. Can I just say I love summer and every second of it! I just hope it would slow down just a little so I cant take it in every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment