Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mayonnaise

So yesterday for the sophomore fundraiser, we had an assembly. The assembly was different dares. Because I am the nice kind person that I am and love my fellow school/ student council, I agreed I would do a dare. I was the lucky one that got stuck with eating Mayonnaise. It is seriously the nastiest thing I have ever ate in my life. Me and Chase Dennison had to eat it together and all I can say is I was trying SOOO hard not to throw up in front of my whole school! It was the worst thing ever! Luckily the student council realized there was no way we could eat the whole thing and only made us eat a couple big spoon fulls but that was a couple spoon fulls to much! My tummy hurt all day yesterday and the thought or smell of Mayo makes me want to throw up! I don't think I'll be eating to much Mayo anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment