Sunday, January 29, 2012

School Dances

It’s that time of year, school dances are just around the corner. And this past week has been full of asking and answering for Girls Choice and Prom. For Girls Choice I asked Devin Kunzler! Then I got asked to Junior Prom by Jason Weyland! Me and him have had an inside joke for years that we are cousins, so I’m going to prom with my cousin, no big deal :) it is going to be an adventure to go to these dances with both Devin and Jason!
Here is how we asked and answered each other.

The Pinata Jason asked me with. The notes said, If you want to find out who is asking you be sure to make your meetings tomorrow! 9:00 A.M. :)

Kelsee Hancock gave me this at church. I erased a bunch of random boys names to see whose name wouldn't erase. I was a little disappointed when Justin Bieber's name erased :(

I made Jason go to the Hospital information desk and then to the hospital cafeteria to get this! It is a basket full of pink candy.

Turner and Elle helped me decorate Devins room with the little army men. The poster says, "Not even an "ARMY" could stop me from asking you to girls choice" Then I had my name on the bottom of an army guy, if he couldn't have figured out it was me by the plate of cookies he was begging me to cook him, Thanks mom for cooking them though :)

Devin Answered me back by this GI Joe guy.
The back of the box
My answer was written on the parachute.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment