Sunday, May 13, 2012

Washington DC

So I have to admit I have the best parents in the world! They took me to Washington DC last week and can I just say I love seeing different parts of this world. We took our journey to DC with the Munn's family and lets just say when the Packer and Munn's get together its an adventure! I loved all week being a tourist (We diffidently looked like one too) and just seeing the different monuments and museums I have seen in pictures and heard about my whole life! I especially enjoyed this vacation because I have learned about most of the sites in my History class this year! So Mr. Stamps teachings actually made sense to me when I could see it all in real life! With getting patted down during security at the airport on the way there, and my bag searched coming home, I was ready to be home. For my own bed (Madison you are a terrible person to share a tiny bed with) and seeing my friends!












No comments:

Post a Comment