Saturday, September 1, 2012

Confession

Confession: I extremely dreaded the fact for this school year to come.
Confession: I had the sudden urge to cry on my way home from school the first day cause I did not have a good day.
Confession: I am not very good with change.
Confession: I miss all my friends that graduated last year.
Confession: I love all the new people I'm becoming friends with.
Confession: I am so excited to be Key Club President.
Confession: I can't believe I survived my first week of school.
Confession: I had the best Friday night I have had in ALONG time!
Confession: I love stomps, Kent's and the rain.
Confession: I love when people think I'm completely crazy!
Confession: I love senior year now!!!
Confession: I'm scared out of my mind to grow up.
Confession: I love my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment