Sunday, September 30, 2012

Harvest of Faith

As most Utahans know the Brigham City Temple was dedicated on the 23rd of September. But the night before the youth got to participate in a Celebration of our BEAUTIFUL temple! Saturday was a long day in the hot sun but in my opinion it went by so fast! I saw tender mercies happen all day. I witnessed signs that Heavenly Father was watching over us and was proud of what we were doing. I felt the spirit so strong. I gained new and long lasting friendships. I got to be in the presence of two apostles of the lord. I shared my talent of dance to my father in heaven. I realized I was dancing and singing among angels! and I felt the presence of pioneers, church leaders (Brigham Young, Lorenzo Snow & Rudger Clawson), and those who have past on before me. I know they were there watching and celebrating with me :) What an amazing experience I participated in, one I will never forget. I'm truly grateful for those who made it all happen and for the memories I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment