Thursday, June 13, 2013

Graduation at its Finest

BE PREPARED.....PICTURE OVERLOAD


My G2 Gang at Seminary Graduation! We may make teachers cry and hate us but I sure love  us
G2 gang sign....What would I have done without these 2 boys?
High School Musical anyone?
Be jealous you aren't us
Friends Forever!
Just showing off our inner Bear...NBD
Primo & Prima! Cousins For Life...Many, Many memories with this boy right here :)
I was just a Wee-Bit excited when they called my name
This picture explains my emotions PERFECTLY
This is Marley...One of my favorite and cutest 2nd Graders I interned for! If I do go into Elementary Education this girl would of had a HUGE impact on my decision that's for sure! I grew to love her!
The Packer Clan
What can I say...I am the favorite Aunt :)
Hunt Fam...I had the best support group at Graduation
My Family...minus Madison
Oh No Big, this is just me and Karissa Elane! We kinda are dorks!
Neighbors and friends for a decade! Yup she has been my rock and great example
Friends for Infinity! Be jealous you don't have our cool friendship sign
Certificate saying we completed IFLY! So glad I did it, made the senior party memorable that is for sure
So I had to put this picture on to state a point...I ALMOST GOT BEAT IN DANCE DANCE! THIS BOY HAS SKILL
Just on our adventure changing the BR to a 13! I seriously love these 3
Me and Whit all ready for IFLY (indoor sky diving)
The night before graduation Rebekah had a bon fire! Such a good night with such amazing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment