Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's Time to Begin

I sit here astonished! Where has time gone? I still feel like a Kindergartner tripping on my shoelaces coming in from recess or I feel like I am in 1st grade and getting one of my pig tails cut off with scissors from one of my friends. Now I sit here over a decade later in my own apartment, in a different town, with a HS diploma and years of knowledge and growth behind me. Now is my TIME TO BEGIN, it’s my time to become who I have always wanted to become, it’s time to figure out the real world! Some may say I am trying to grow up to fast by moving out of the house and over to Logan the day after I graduated, but I am a determined person, I want to go places in life and I am not going to just sit around tree town for a whole summer and waste away precious time that I could be learning and growing! Trust me in just two weeks I have learned so much already. So here is my cheers to a new beginning, cheers to discovering who I really am, cheers to taking courage and just getting out there, cheers to my past and everything it has sculpted me into being! It’s time to take a stand, it’s time to become who I have always wanted to be, it’s time to grow up but hold close to the inner child in me, IT’S MY TIME!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment