Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Angel Lullaby

I haven't been able to get My Turn On Earth songs out of my head all day! I have no idea how I even started thinking of them or started singing them or even remembering the lyrics to the songs! I haven't watched this movie in years, but I absolutely love it! The Angel Lullaby song was always my favorite. I remember when I was little and me and Madison would lay in our bunk beds and just beg  my mom every night to sing us the Angel Lullaby song, then after she would sing it me and Madison loved naming every angel that was in our room (one by our bed, one by the window, etc.) Not gonna lie, when I cant sleep at night I actually sing this song until I fall asleep! I cant wait tell I'm older and get to sing this lullaby to my children. Its diffidently a keeper!

1 comment:

  1. I bet its stuck in your head because I was singing this movie on Sunday!! :)

    ReplyDelete