Sunday, April 1, 2012

Young Women General Broadcast


So my mom and I got the privilege of going to the Young Women General Broadcast at the conference center. We made a day out of it by going down to Salt Lake City to go shopping and check out the new mall called City Creek. Then we went to the broadcast. Oh how I just loved it! How can you not love being in the same room as the prophet and listening to his voice and knowing that everything the speaker was saying is just like what Jesus would be telling you. I loved every minute of it! I absolutely love Sister Elaine S. Dalton. Her talks always make me think and make me feel the spirit so strong. I am truly blessed to be able to live in Utah and have opportunities like this where I can be in the presence of the true and living prophet today!

No comments:

Post a Comment