Monday, July 29, 2013

Night Train

Saturday night was Jason Aldean's Night Train tour concert. Can I just say I LOVED IT!!! Nicole and I got Kaylee Mae tickets for her birthday. Hello, 3 girls+salt lake for the day+concert=an amazing summer adventure. We started the day off at the Gateway Mall. We went shopping a little, met some great new friends (P.S. just because someone looks Asian doesn't mean they are Asian. thank you Isaiah for teaching us that). Ate some lovely dinner at McDonals and maybe had some other secret adventures in between. After that we took a journey to Rio Tinto Stadium for the lovely event. The night was full of Thomas Rhett, Jake Owen, Kelly Clarkson and of course Jason Aldean. In between singing at the top of my lungs, being entertained by drunks(Nicole may or may not have been one of them) and staring the awkward couple down all night I would say it was a success. I cant even explain all the laughs and memories we made that night. I mean come on its not every day you get hit on by a hobo and a dog lover and maybe "almost" die in an empty parking lot! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment