Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer Lovin Had Me a Blast

Where has summer gone? This by far has been the summer that has gone the fastest. I feel like just yesterday I was throwing my cap up in the air and in a blink of an eye I have experienced adventures, trials and just overall learning experiences. I wouldn't take back my decision to move to Logan for the summer, it truly has been exactly what I know I needed to do. When I made this decision to move I knew I had to do it. I was struggling finding somewhere to live last minute but I just knew I had to do it. Now after 2 months I have some theory's on why I was suppose to move over but overall I seriously still wonder why I knew it needed to be done. With fun experiences with my new and old friends all summer, it truly has been a blast! Here are some pictures of my adventure so far.












No comments:

Post a Comment