Sunday, July 24, 2011

Celebrating the 24th of July

Yesterday was the big 24th of July celebration at the park. My day started out by waking up at my dear friend Chelsea’s house after having a crazy fun sleepover. Needless to say 2 crazy girls staying up late was classic. All I can say is us putting up yard sale signs around town, spending hours at Arctic Circle, crazy dancing in the drive way, watching Steve the drunk man trying to light fireworks, looking at stars, watching movies and talking the night away was so much fun! After my fun sleepover with Chelsea I came home and got ready to go sale cotton candy and Icee’s for the day with my dear friend Sidney and my 2nd family. All I can say is it was one crazy hot day and I even got pretty sun burnt. My major way of celebrating the 24th of July or Tremonton Days was the fireworks in the park. It was a way fun night. Me and a huge group of friends combined tables and sat and talked for a couple hours as we waited for the fireworks to start. I love my friends and have seriously missed seeing all of them every day since its summer! So it was fun and crazy loud as we reminisce. Then the fireworks started and we moved from the tables to the grass and “watched fireworks” I’m pretty sure I didn’t even see half the fireworks because I got so distracted having grass fights and goofing off with my friends. After fireworks me and a couple people went to McDonalds. Can I just say I love getting late night snacks with my friends! After that I ended my celebration and went home. Yesterday was fantastic and I loved every minute of my amazing day! Happy 24th of July everyone!

me and Chels


Us and our messed up heart <3

Me and Mush rocking the sunglasses

Me, Marisa, Ryan and CJ watching fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment