Thursday, July 21, 2011

Make a Change

So by living the teenage dream you have to deal with all the great things you don’t really enjoy about being a teenage. Such as the drama, gossip, bullying, and two faced people. So after doing much thinking and some experiences that have happened this summer I decided this. Starting today July 21, 2011 I am going to love everyone. To hardly judge the people that I hardly know and stick up for others when they are getting put down or talked about. This year is a year for change in my life and I think this is just one thing that I am going to change. I understand that different peoples personalities don’t exactly click and yes I know we all don’t have to be buddy, buddy, and best friends but we all should be nice to each other. I don’t exactly know how well I can change the actions of others when it comes to this situation and gossip but I know that I do have the power to change myself. Im challenging all of my readers to do the same and stop doing things to bring other people down and hurt their feelings. We all just need to say positive and uplifting things that at the end of the day we won’t look back and feel any regret for saying it. So today is my starting date. It’s a day for change. I know it is going to be hard. I’m a 16 year old teenage girl who goes to a high school that me and my friends use to call Drama Central. Ya I know it’s going to be hard to state my opinion about others and to tell people to stop talking about others when they around me but hey it’s worth a shot. It’s worth knowing that someone won’t get their feelings hurt at the end of the day. I realize that it may make me the center of a couple gossip sessions in between other people but I would rather have it be me than someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment